Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7, 2009

Psalm 26

My prayer....

Lord, it is nothing for you to help us with an adoption from Nepal. We seek your will and direction. Whether we have many resources or nothing. Please help us oh Lord, for we rest only on you. In your name we seek direction and guidance and go against all of the impossibilities that stand between us and bringing home an orphan child. Oh Lord you are our God let nothing distract or prevent us from doing your will and what you have commanded us concerning the fatherless. You are the one who puts the solitary in families. Lord please direct us and help us that we may publish with the voice of thanksgiving and tell of all your wondrous works....

calling the man that carries out my council from a far country. I have spoken it, I will also make it happen. It is because of my desires it will be. I WILL DO IT!!!!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment