Friday, February 20, 2009

A Call to Fast

Mikes reading today....

Ezra 8:21 (King James Version)

Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance.


Tonya's reading today....


Ezekiel 16:4-5 (New Living Translation)
On the day you were born, no one cared about you. Your umbilical cord was not cut, and you were never washed, rubbed with salt, and wrapped in cloth. 5 No one had the slightest interest in you; no one pitied you or cared for you. On the day you were born, you were unwanted, dumped in a field and left to die.

Psalm 27:10 (New Living Translation)

Even if my father and mother abandon me,
the Lord will hold me close.

Psalm 27:14 (New Living Translation)

Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tonya,
    I am praying for your journey. I don't know if today is good for you, but I am available to chat most of today until about 3:00 central time.

    ReplyDelete